12 October, 2015

Team Patty and Sweetie


As you can see by the above photos, Sweetie almost got up on Step #1, and Patty jumped to Step #2 on the 'O' Cats Stairway.  But once Patty is higher than Sweetie, she will not go any higher.  I will continue to work on inducing them both to jump up the steps, yet I am concerned that Patty is gonna get even FATTER with all the treats he's eating!  He's getting to be a real chubby again, after I was able to slim him down this summer.

Curled up bum to bum
Close up

Yesterday was warmish, and I spied Patty and Sweetie asleep in the yard, with their backsides together.  This photo was snapped through a window and storm window, so I did not disturb their slumber.  They are a real team! Don't ask me what that concrete and stuff is; all I know is the cats like bare dirt sometimes, which I can taste when I give them smooches...kiss kiss...pthbt pthbt!

7 comments:

  1. They are such sweeties :) I hope they decide to go inside one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think an open door with warm air coming out will definitely be an attraction. Not great for your heating bill but hopefully it wouldn't be for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys.....therz a total lee awesum space for ya ta start chillaxin in...itz called O"Cat Street...& ya due knot even hafta drive ore even get ina car ta get ther...just take thoz stairs ya see.....ta level....3 !!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice Patty and Sweetie get along so well. Kinda like our Chip and Slim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that?? I had no idea those two were that close!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope they decide to go higher and find the room for them...before Patty gets too chubby :-)
    They so sweet curled up together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little extra chub for winter probably won't hurt, as long as he doesn't get too big! Cute photo of them sleeping bum to bum.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....