Thursday, March 24, 2016

An Ordinary Cat Can Make Life Extraordinary!


Looky at the coffee mug that I found while shopping resale on my lunch break.

However, I must say: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ORDINARY CAT!

Every cat is an individual, and therefore is as perfect as he or she can be.  I love every cat I meet, and never tire from talking about cats, listening to happy stories about cats, or viewing photos or live images OF CATS!  I fight for the rights of cats, for the rights of people to TNR cats, for the end of declawing cats.  I have ended friendships over one or all of the above, and will coo at, pet, or play blinky-eyes with any kitty that I come across.  When I find someone who thinks like me, they are my instant friend, which is why I love my kitty blogosphere community!

“When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without 
further introduction.”
Mark Twain

8 comments:

  1. Mom was just thinking the exact same thing - no such animal as an ordinary cat. Just like there are no ugly cats. Or dogs. They are all beautiful and wonderful and amazing in their own ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more and I LOVE that mug!!! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordinary?? Never! But it's still a cute mug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that?? Even if there are no ordinary cats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of my favorite quotes, I feel the same way. If someone doesn't like cats, I immediately want nothing to do with that person.Cute mug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coffee mug is so cute! What a great find. I feel connected to a person immediately when I find he/she loves cat. And I get opposite feeling when I find the person doesn't like cats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. guys...de mug iz awesum....way kewl find bye yur mom!!
    all sew. heerz two a ham samich, dino eggz, happee easturr, kinda week oh end !! ►◄►◄►◄►◄

    ReplyDelete
  8. We agree!
    Any cat makes like extraordinary :)
    That is a pawsome cup.
    Happy Easter!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete

Purrrr.....