08 February, 2017

Rocking Resale for Cats

Purchased this huge styrofoam box,
as a future feral cat home.  Just cut an entrance square,
tape silver duct wrap around inside to reflect
cat body heat, and fill with straw...voila!

My resale shopping friend gave me this tabby
cat statue!
Front

Back
It's adorable!  Thanks, KP!
Going in the home cat statue collection

Found this book at C Mac Neill Book Dealer in Berkley, Michigan.
His doggie was napping on the couch, so not only did I find
a great cat book, but I petted a doggie too!
Sleeping bookstore doggie, who turned over just enough for me
to pet his tummy...squee!
This book was 50 cents at Council Thrift...but it's filled with adorable photos!

This is just one photo from that book

15 comments:

  1. Ya gotta love resale deals that are either for cats, or cat themed. The styrofoam container is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great ideas. THANK YOU from me, Loulou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We heartily approve of dogs, or kittehs, working in shops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome finds and purchases! There's just not enough does or cats in shops when there ought to be. Yippee for finding one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cool stuff, especially the tabby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh we love all the treasures and what a 'cool' idea to make the feral home out of a former 'cooler'!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've been shoppin'. Those are sure some great finds. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  8. You found some treasures! I love the statue. I keep a couple of kitty picture books in my work office so when I need to de-stress or just think happy thoughts--I just look at cat pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What excellent finds! We love the cat statue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful statue and the book was a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must keep a look out for a styrofoam box like that for the kitties in my neighbourhood. Lots of great finds! A book dealer in my old hometown has a cat in residence. Always wonderful when you can find a good book and snuggle an animal.
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that tabby cat statue! The doggie at book store is adorable. How lucky you are to pet his tummy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've picked up some cool stuff. That cat book looks excellent and that photo is beautiful!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....