10 February, 2017

Yikes!


BEWARE!

The following post contains photos of a PG-13 nature, probably really R-rated, so proceed with caution....

Don't say I didn't warn ya!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*

*

*

*

My friend CG gifted me with a book entitled "Men & Cats", by Marie-Eva Gatuingt and Alice Chaygneaud.

Cover

One luscious set of pages....
Sure, it has dozens of yummy photos of adorable cats, but WHOA!!! The photos of the 'MEN' are...well...er, um...rather EXPOSED!  I mean, like not a lot of clothes on!  The cats are perfectly attired, I might add.

What the hey?  Where am I supposed to stash this little book, CG? Oh yeah, sure...call it an 'art' book!  Uh-huh.  Good thing I've hidden it away in my cat book collection, so The Hubby won't find it!  He already knows I have a boyfriend, (Patty O'Malley), and if he thinks I'm drooling over...cat photos...well, I just don't want to think about it.

Did I already say, "YIKES!"

6 comments:

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....