27 April, 2017

Tryst

Spent some time with Sweetie and Patty O'Malley on the deck last night.  Sweetie sat off to the side, while Patty badgered me for petting and snuggles.  When I became engrossed in my phone, however, he decided to wander off for awhile.

Patty always gets between me and Sweetie...



...because he wants me all to himself!
That's when Sweetie got up, and started to headbunt my back, rub her body along mine, and push her sweet lil' face into my arms!  She allowed me to pet her and rub her tummy too. This went on for a long time, and I tried to catch images in the dusk...

Sweetie, rubbing on my back...



...with some tail action...


...wrapping it around my arm!

"Where's that Patty?"


"I love you, The Mommy!"


"I love you too, Sweetie!"



When Patty sauntered back up onto the deck, Sweetie easily broke away from me and jumped into her favorite box.  Patty was none the wiser, and I floated back inside on the wings of a Sweetie tryst!

WOW!

10 comments:

  1. How wonderful. There is nothing quite like the freely given love of a kitteh to warm one's soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, such a wonderful time you two had, that's very special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds blissful. That Patty is such a tart - very happy Sweetie got some quality time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had this time with Sweetie and Patty O'Malley. It feels wonderful doesn't it?
    Have a good weekend.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. so amazing the time you are able to spend with them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so adorable! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely time you had with Sweetie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweetie is evolving into a regular love bug! We bet she wishes Patty Buttinski would leave you alone more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet when they show so much affection.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....