24 May, 2017

WOW! Angel is famous!

Lookee!

Cat Chat With Caren and Cody has Angel in today's post!  How cool is that!

Angel really loves the scratcher bed that Cody gave her months ago, and today I received a 2nd scratcher, to make it a double-wide!

The new bed, in it's wrapper!

Angel simply loves to laze around

I purchased the 2nd Kitty Couch myself, after receiving the first one months ago as a gift from Cody. When we are home, The Hubby and I will place the two couches face to face, so they become one big, wide bed for Angel...and Chuck too!  Angel gets the bed about 80% of the time, and 20% for Chuck.

Meeting up with Caren was a blast, and we'll find a way to meet up again.  We both live in Metro Detroit, after all!  I hope to meet Cody and Dakota too, someday.

13 comments:

  1. That's a pawsome scratcher. And now that it's gonna be a double wide...it will be even more pawsomer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I LOVE that photo of Angel yawning!! Oh and YOU and Angel are famous on your own!! I just wanted to share that darling girl because I am so touched that she is so smitten by that scratcher! Hmmm...will she like the new one as much, even if it doesn't smell like Cody? Yep my furiend, we will be connecting in person again SOON! (I hope!), and will do my best to have you meet Cody and Dakota! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel, we can see how happy you are.
    That yawn says it all!
    Enjoy your scratchers :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of you to buy her a 2nd couch. That is great that you got to meet Caren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh this is too adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw Angel on Caren's blog. Love her yawning photo! I didn't realize you two had met up. That's fantastic!
    I must purchase one of these scratcher couches for Miss Kitty.
    Have a good day!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. guyz...whatz better N a sofa wide scratcher... hay !!! total lee awesum; we will zip over ta cody's N chex out his post !!! glad de momz getted ta meet up; heerz hopin ewe both can due sew again sum time ..... ♥♥ we iz off line for a few sew heerz two an X ray fish kinda week oh end ~ ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh that a big mouth you have there. A good yawn makes one feel good all over
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh your kitties are so spoiled! :-) The scratcher bed looks very comfy. Double the bed, double the comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pawsome scratcher ! And how cool that you could meet Miss Caren ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angel's always been famous to us! And we love that second bed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun that you got to meet Caren last year.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....