22 June, 2017

Two Butt Thursday






Chucky Two Butt is a topic that I've touched on before.  After the vet shaves his tail for a blood-pressure reading, Chuck sports a little pinkish bare spot, which from a certain angle, looks like he's got two 'starfish'...if you know what I mean!  The Hubby calls him "Chucky Two Butt".  

Here are photos from this morning; you can plainly see that Chuck's tail has a whole ring of missing fur.  Over two months ago, the vet shaved his tail, and there was a bit of a sore, which the cat just kept licking and licking.  The Hubby and I shaved around the way around, to affix a bandage to help heal the scab. But his fur is NOT growing back!  The neighbors must think he's got a touch of mange or something.

We visit the vet again in early August.  The sore spot is long gone. My poor Two Butt Chuck.

P.S. My Laurel Burch tote bag was a gift from friend BG, and I love it! It figures prominently in a future post...tease tease!

18 comments:

  1. aww.. bummer. but as long as the wound has healed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Chuck. He needs Hair Club for Cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, the poor guy. While it doesn't look so great, if he's happy and healthy, it shouldn't really matter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great bag. Poor Chucky... We hope that spot gets furry again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Furminator really did a number Chucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We wonder why the fur hasn't grown back. Sometimes it takes a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love Laurel Burch bags too! I've never seen that one. Poor Chucky Two Butt...I hope his furs grow back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Chuck, the same thing used to happen to Spooky. I don't know how they take Phoebe's because her tail is never shaved.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Chucky looks so sweet! He is healthy which is the main thing.
    Love your bag!!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, we hopes it heals asap Chucky!

    Sending mew oodles of healing purrs

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, poor Chucky. But that is funny. :-) And your bag is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAH! I thought his tail wasn't connected. I was wondering how the tip stayed up. TW likes the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor boy! You are still a handsome kitty, Chucky. I'm glad the sore is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. dood....ya still look good tho....ask mom if her can put sum coconut oil on yur skin; it helped me when a got a bald spot hot spot; sure de furz dinna grow bak over nite... but.....

    tuna of moon ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  15. We hope it heals quickly, poor Chucky ! Claire loves your bag. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so happy to meet you. I read your story in the Funny Farmers interview. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never heard of shaving a tail for bp readings but if you get another hotspot, Vetericyn is my go to quick wound/abrasion healing.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....