20 October, 2017

"Mee-OWWW!"

While driving The Cat Car the other day, I heard a really loud, "MEE-OWW!" from somewhere outside!  I looked up into the rear-view mirror, and saw two women on motorcycles behind me.  This is the photo I tried to snap of them, without them knowing...ya know whatImean?  Inside the red circle:
"Say Wha?!?"

Obviously, they were reacting to my 'MEOW' magnet!

Meow Magnet on the back of The Cat Car
The women didn't seem to be making fun or being sarcastic...they were just meowing, prompted by the magnet.  I can live with that!

The Hubby claims that while driving The Cat Car a week ago, a person a nearby vehicle had a passenger with their hands up like claws, mimicking a cat pawing at the window.  I think that's cute!

Wonder what will happen when I get MORE cat stickers and magnets on The Cat Car?

18 comments:

  1. That's pretty cute! There are cat lovers everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're torn here. Dad would have stickers and magnets all over the car, but mom would not. Oh well, dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! I see a "meow" bumper sticker once in a while, but I never feel prompted to meow in response :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how people reacted! Whenever I see a car with sticker or plate related to animal, I get positive feeling toward the driver :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat's purretty cool. Wonder ifin anypawdy 'round here would even notice?. MOL Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an interesting experience. I guess you have good-natured people where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can tell you right "MEOW" what will happen to you, especially if I see it MOL.......THIS...... http://www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com/2015/07/ocsdobsessive-cat-sticker-disorder.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://www.animalsink.com/components/com_mpim/uploads/content/image_large/12456_1483546343.png

    https://www.animalsink.com/buyitnow/carmagnets/browse?themeID=&productID=3838&searchText=cat&sortKey=4

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....