11 January, 2018

2018 Calendars: Canopy Cat Rescue

Guess what I won!  A 2018 Canopy Cat Rescue calendar!

Ya know why?  Because I captioned a photo on their Facebook page...and it received the most likes.  How much fun is THAT!?!

If you don't know about these amazing folks, please click here: Canopy Cat Rescue.  A non-profit rescue operation of arborists, who climb trees to carry down marooned cats.  In Western Washington State, there are lots of tall trees, and some cats go up to avoid a predator.  Tom and Shaun rescue HUNDREDS of cats every year.  There was even a TV show on AnimalPlanet about them! 


Screen grab of my winning photo caption
(Used with permission of CCR)
"Climb up the tree", the dog said.  "It'll be fun..." he said

Calendar cover and sticker...yep, I received
a sticker TOO!  Woot!

April 2018 image and info

August 2018 image and info


If you'd like a Canopy Cat Rescue calendar of your own, please contact them today, or simply make a donation to help out these men who are doing a terrific...and very specific...cat rescue!  My only regret is that I live too far away to visit them in purr-son, but it's on my 'to-do' list to travel to Washington to do so.

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I think I have heard of this rescue before. They are a big help for kitties in Washington state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great caption! Nice calendar and for sure a noble cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pawsome! And that's a whole lot of cat rescue work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesum capshun yur mom came up with guyz !! N conga ratz two her on winnin de calendar !! YAY !!!! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning that nice calendar. I haven't heard of that rescue before now. But the pictures are terrific. Have a super day. We are in constant contact with the vet about Lucky. We have great vets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOM would love to visit the State of Washington too.
    The calendar is very pretty
    Hug madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Concatulations ! What a beautiful calendar ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a purrfect win! I will definitely be looking into this and likely buying one. I don't have a 2018 wall calendar yet, so this would be purrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Concatulations! Great caption! We love these guys and how wonderful they are to rescue those stuck up in the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL! Congrats! That's a great caption...you deserve the win.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great win and that's sure a nice bunch of sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so great! I watched their Animal Planet show and loved it. It was actually the first I had heard of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, good for you! And what a fun calendar (and cat rescuers)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all such beautiful kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You caption is so funny! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's so cool! I loved their show on Animal Planet, although it was kind of stressful to watch because I was always so worried about the cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've heard of this group and they sound wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....