Saturday, August 08, 2026

Cats Rule!

August 8 is International Cat Day!

We all know that cats think that they run to world, but they haven't yet tossed out all of the politicians!

Nevertheless, we cat-loving humans are happy to cede control to our feline friends.


Get out there, and give big smoochies to every cat you see, 'cause they are watching us.

😹

It's Caturday!

Have been looking through gobs of Celestial Paddy O'Malley images, so I grabbed one, and artified it with Prisma's Party filter.

If there ever was a cat that deserved international status, it was The PO'M!

❤️

Click on the image above to enjoy a not-easy jigsaw puzzle.

Let's Hop!


14 comments:

  1. Indeed, the rule ... now if we could officially elect them to office, yeah, what a wonderful world it would be!!! As for PO'M puzzle art, wowzer, cool and pretty and I'd never attempt to do this puzzle ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats rule but dogs rule too ~ Hugs ^_^
    https://anartistreflects.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy International Cat Day. The art is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute kitty photos. I wish we could toss out the politicians. Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy International Cat Day! Cool Paddy art too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know any international cats...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that puzzle of PO'M (looks SO difficult)!

    Happy International Cat Day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy International Cat Day! Nice art. Thanks for the puzzle. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a wicked tough puzzle. He was such a joy. Hugs, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cats could run things better, I believe.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....