Stories of our cat family and other cat encounters by rescued cat enthusiasts.
I love the dog with the gun.
We have to celebrate the pupsters.
As I'm the one-and-only kitty-owner in my family, of course it's a must to CELEBRATE THE DOGS ... they all have them, and multiples!!!
Oh fun cartoons ~ Hugs ^_^
OMG!!MOL!!!
Does your dog bite? Bwahahahahahaha. I spewed my water.I linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
That last one is too funny!
I agree! Someone has to be questioning his life choices. lol Be well!
That last one...I loved it. Sharing with my kids. I enjoyed all of them.
cerberus…make sur ewe due knot get ice creem š‼️š„µš¾
Me encantan. Saludos desde EspaƱa
HA! These are great!
They are all funny. :)
The dog with the gun made me chuckle.
Cerberus choosing a toy made us laugh!!!
The last one depends on your marital status...
Heeheehee! Neutered, that's too funny.
Mee-row! Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....
I love the dog with the gun.
ReplyDeleteWe have to celebrate the pupsters.
ReplyDeleteAs I'm the one-and-only kitty-owner in my family, of course it's a must to CELEBRATE THE DOGS ... they all have them, and multiples!!!
ReplyDeleteOh fun cartoons ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteOMG!!MOL!!!
ReplyDeleteDoes your dog bite? Bwahahahahahaha. I spewed my water.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
That last one is too funny!
ReplyDeleteI agree! Someone has to be questioning his life choices. lol Be well!
DeleteThat last one...I loved it. Sharing with my kids. I enjoyed all of them.
ReplyDeletecerberus…make sur ewe due knot get ice creem š‼️š„µš¾
ReplyDeleteMe encantan. Saludos desde EspaƱa
ReplyDeleteHA! These are great!
ReplyDeleteThey are all funny. :)
ReplyDeleteThe dog with the gun made me chuckle.
ReplyDeleteCerberus choosing a toy made us laugh!!!
ReplyDeleteThe last one depends on your marital status...
ReplyDeleteHeeheehee! Neutered, that's too funny.
ReplyDelete