Stories of our cat family and other cat encounters by rescued cat enthusiasts.
They all made me smile
These are all funny, but Smudge's reactions to talon-trimming and flea treatment makes us want to pray we never have to give her pills...
Henry must have been your Muse for these this morning. Good luck with all the pills. Sweet Henry
These memes are all really funny. I especially like the knight in armour...
Cute funnies, I enjoyed them all!Happy Sunday, have a wonderful day!
Great funnies ~ all some truth to them ~ lolHugs ^_^https://anartistreflects.com
no chit on dee spunky wun!!!
Those were all good ones! We're quite lucky here when it comes to pilling.
I always try to get medicine in liquid form. Pilling even co-operative cats is difficult for me.
ALL of them are right on the mark, I think!
spot on !!!! ☺☺
Pilling a cat is not for the weak!
Heeheehee! Yep, it takes years of practice and even then, it’s not so simple as every cat is different. Thanks for the smiles.
SOOOO true! At our last appointment the vet asked if I would be able to pill Mudpie. I just started laughing.
Good ones. I was like that with Penelope this morning. :)
Hahaha. It's true -- pilling a cat is tough stuff!
MOL MOL!!!! So funny, especially the Knight! 🐾😹🐾😹🐾
I'll add trimming claws. ~rolls eyes~ Be well!
Mee-row! Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....
They all made me smile
ReplyDeleteThese are all funny, but Smudge's reactions to talon-trimming and flea treatment makes us want to pray we never have to give her pills...
ReplyDeleteHenry must have been your Muse for these this morning. Good luck with all the pills. Sweet Henry
ReplyDeleteThese memes are all really funny. I especially like the knight in armour...
ReplyDeleteCute funnies, I enjoyed them all!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday, have a wonderful day!
Great funnies ~ all some truth to them ~ lol
ReplyDeleteHugs ^_^
https://anartistreflects.com
no chit on dee spunky wun!!!
ReplyDeleteThose were all good ones! We're quite lucky here when it comes to pilling.
ReplyDeleteI always try to get medicine in liquid form. Pilling even co-operative cats is difficult for me.
ReplyDeleteALL of them are right on the mark, I think!
ReplyDeletespot on !!!! ☺☺
ReplyDeletePilling a cat is not for the weak!
ReplyDeleteHeeheehee! Yep, it takes years of practice and even then, it’s not so simple as every cat is different. Thanks for the smiles.
ReplyDeleteSOOOO true! At our last appointment the vet asked if I would be able to pill Mudpie. I just started laughing.
ReplyDeleteGood ones. I was like that with Penelope this morning. :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha. It's true -- pilling a cat is tough stuff!
ReplyDeleteMOL MOL!!!! So funny, especially the Knight! 🐾😹🐾😹🐾
ReplyDeleteI'll add trimming claws. ~rolls eyes~ Be well!
ReplyDelete