When I put this post together on Thursday, I hadn't yet stayed up into the wee hours of Friday, watching the lunar eclipse.
Knowing that I'll be sleep-deprived, I gathered a few cat napping sillies for your enjoyment:
If I have any good eclipse images, I'll add them after I've consumed some caffeine.
Enjoyed spending time in the quiet early hours.
Then, I slept in until almost lunchtime!
🌜 🌚 🌛

Of course I was not up at midnight to see it, but it certainly was a crystal clear night here after a month of rain. Hope you had a good view. I did get to see the full moon when I got up at 4:30 this morning.
ReplyDeleteI'll bet I can out-nap the average cat these days - if I had the opportunity.
ReplyDeletetoo cloudy here to see it at all, even early this morning. still cloudy now :-(
ReplyDeleteAwesome eclipse photos and Kitties know how to nap well ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteNaps are wonderful and I'm glad you had a fun time trying to see the eclipse!
ReplyDeletesaw the different stages but the blood moon color was very faint…tried to get photos but the iphone is just too old
ReplyDeleteThese cat memes/comics are just too cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got some photos, and a nap. :)
ReplyDeleteThe bedtime story one! MOL
ReplyDeleteWe were going to go out and look, but we both fell asleep on the couch. XO
ReplyDeleteAsà estoy yo despanchurra, jajajaja. Saludos desde España
ReplyDeleteLoved the cat cartoon, and especially that second photo. And thank you so much for your eclipse photo. We had total cloud cover so couldn't see anything. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
ReplyDelete