Thursday, September 10, 2026

Am NOT Ready

September brings a mixed bag of emotions:

And still humid as heck.

Very zen of you.

Exactly how I'm feeling!

Nope, not ready to give up my summertime.

Am thankful for the recent warm days that we've been experiencing in the Midwest.

Let's Hop!


15 comments:

  1. I could use a little less humidity but I'm not ready for summer to end until about December 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready to say bye-bye to summer, but it is not ready to say the same to us ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot and humid here every stinkin' day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were fun ones and we're hoping September temps bring us a break from the ongoing heat. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel. I'M not willin' to give up my summertime yet, either. I would, however, be willin' to give up some of this rain. MOUSES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are having some summer weather ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like September: slightly wistful, the end of summer, a little cooler, but still kind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sun setting earlier and earlier every day makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love fall most of all. And winter after that. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. You could always move to the hot, sticky, humid south there we have two seasons, summer and February.

    ReplyDelete
  11. September has more summer weather than May. If only the sun stayed up longer.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....