Thursday, September 17, 2026

Greatly Grand

❤️ Thankful for the birth of a healthy great-nephew. ❤️

Or is it grand nephew?

Read about the debate here: Great versus Grand

If Auntie Vic can count correctly, the newest baby is my 14th great/grand.

Thirteen nieces and nephews.

Welcome to the world, little man!

😹 🙀 😹

Meanwhile, the days are beginning to do some weird time-stretching thing!

Some sillies to express my confusion:






I'm so confused...

😹 🙀 😹

Let's Hop!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new Great Nephew! You have way more than me, I only have one...great Nephew. I will get to finally meet him next month...he turns one this next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your graph about January and February is spot on. Congratulations on a new tiny baby in the family that hopefully you will see often enough to spoil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you on having another great nephew ~ Babies are always a miracle to me ~ Great graph about the 'seasons'
    Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....