Tuesday, September 01, 2026

Orange Ya

September 1 is Ginger Cat Appreciation Day!

Poor orangies: they get laughed at for their lack of smarts.




😹 😹 😹

September is National Library Card Sign-Up Month!


The library has evolved into a community center, where 3D printers are at work, lectures and yoga classes, and you sometimes can borrow tools or a pair of binoculars.

Visit your library; you'll be amazed!

16 comments:

  1. Great funnies/memes!
    Hooray its the month starting cooler times...but the weatherman said not yet...sigh...the three h's are in the forecast. Hot, Hazy, Humid. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute gingers ... who ever said they aren't smart ... bah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Ginger cats. I had a couple when I was younger, I'm talking teenager. Love them to death. In my library! I'm going in there again today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE these memes! I do. Each one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and you made me laugh out loud.

    I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hai kitteh one lookin like de big katoona 🧑🀍🀍🧑‼️😸🐾

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those were good! Love the spring brain. Happy Day to all the Orangies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find gingers to be some of the smartest. My angel Prancie sure was. I love the library, could not survive without it. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Those were so cute. Thank you for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heeheehee! Even if they aren't the brightest, they are often among the sweetest and cuddliest. Thanks for the grins, and yes, get to the library!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the giggles and a reminder to visit my local library. :D Hugs, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm overloaded with ginger and half-ginger cats these days!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely loved the memes. Gibbs is not a ginger, but you could definitely substitute the second photo for his! That guy is totally not all there! And he is a one cat wrecking crew! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....