It's PO'Monday!
A few images taken on September 29, 2018.
The sun was bright, but the shadows were deep.
The top photo makes Celestial PO'M look rather devilish, no?
His coat had many colors, and I don't always show his orangey-white underside much, as in the middle photo.
And then, he'd had enough of that, so a good shot of his whiskerage for the last.
😻😻😻



Every photo is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteHe was a fun and handsome dude! Those whiskers! Wow!
ReplyDeleteAt Orange of his look like it was such soft soft fur. And look he's getting sunshine just like we are this week. It's amazing after 2 months of rain how great the sunshine feels.
ReplyDeleteSweet photos of Celestial Pom ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteWhat a devilishly handsome boy he was.
ReplyDeleteHe was so handsome and so very photogenic. I miss him too.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to Awww Mondays.
Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
paddy, yoo were speck-tack-yoo-leer
ReplyDeleteAwe what a pretty kitty! I had a cat, Gimli, who looked just like him. But he was HUGE. He would stand on his back paws and reach up to my stomach.
ReplyDeleteAsh @ Essentially Ash
Click here if you want to follow me on Bookstagram, booktok, add my snapchat or check out my photography
I will never forget that sweet boy.
ReplyDeletePO'M was one cool cat. XO
ReplyDeletePaddy! Those eyes were magical!
ReplyDeleteSo photogenic!
ReplyDeleteHe’s just so handsome.
ReplyDeleteThat fellow had fine whiskers, indeed.
ReplyDelete