Saturday, September 26, 2026

Get Out and Boo!

The last Saturday in September is National Ghost Hunting Day!

It seems that ghosties like cats!

First cup of coffee in the morning.

When hanging with your friends.

Bedtime!

To celebrate this holiday, go hang out in a haunted house, or tell everyone that you are going to hang out in a haunted house but then just stay home.

👻 👻 👻 

For Caturday, and today's full moon, a photo from August 2025's full moon, artified with Prisma's Bouquet filter.

Click on the image to enjoy a jigsaw puzzle.

Let's Hop!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so grateful that the rain quit 2 days ago so that I could actually see the full moon! I love these ghosts cartoons you have up today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ghost with the sweet kitty ~ lovely full moon photo too ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute ghost and kitty images and your moon photo.
    Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....