September 29 is both Maneki Neko Day and National Coffee Day.
Funny thing; October 1 is International Coffee Day.
That's just two days away.
Why? Who knows.
Maybe someone didn't drink their coffee before setting up either holiday. 😹
These bamboo Maneki Neko socks were purchased at The Lucky Cat MEWseum in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Had a great time there; encourage any who is nearby to stop in and enjoy!
"The maneki-neko (招き猫, lit. 'beckoning cat') is a common Japanese figurine which is often believed to bring good luck to the owner." - Wikipedia
Even us tea drinkers know it.
As long as The Hubby can get a cup of hot-as-Hades/black-as-sin at any coffee shop, I'll get an Earl Grey cuppa, and merrily we roll along.
☕️ ☕️ ☕️

There is a coffee holiday on every street corner
ReplyDeleteSomeday I hope to get to the lucky cat Museum in Cincinnati. And I'll keep drinking my hot tea thank you.
ReplyDeleteMom without coffee is scary!
ReplyDeleteCoffee does make the world go around. I'm off to start our morning coffee.
ReplyDeleteI laughed at the funnies. Good ones.
I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.
Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Lol ~ funnies about coffee ~ love doggies and kitties too ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteTerrific funnies and hooray for black coffee, yum!
ReplyDeleteInternational Coffees? Isn't that a brand? It has its own day?
ReplyDeleteI didn't get a cuppa cawfee rill noon! Unheard of. Had to wait half an hour before I could eat (pill requirement) and then had to go wrangle the cats...so didn't get to eat or have coffee for a while plus headed to a store after for some stuffs! I love Earl Gray~ Hot.
ReplyDeleteCute socks. :)
ReplyDeleteI need to schedule a visit to that museum. :D It keeps slipping my mind. Earl grey and chai are my favorite teas. Yum. Be well, my dear.
ReplyDeleteTwo of my favorite things - coffee and maneki neko kitties!
ReplyDeleteCoffee and lucky cats? It's a good day indeed!
ReplyDeleteMOL...enjoy your coffee and tea😻Extra Pawkisses🐾😽💞
ReplyDelete“The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce.” ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
ReplyDelete