Friday, September 18, 2026

On and Off Again

It's time for Formerly Feral Friday in Henryville.




Henry's now had eight of his ten chemo treatments.

His eating slowed, when we realized that the mousse-style cat food was giving him diarrhea.

Switched him to the same food that Da Boyz eat, and which Henry had eaten before, and for a little while, he was chowing down, and his litter box leavings were solid.

Then, he would only nibble a bit at his food, so I searched for a new canned food that he ate ravenously, as did Manny and Chili Bruce.

But now, Henry has loose stools again!

Hoping his system gets used to the newest stuff, because he will NOT eat anything else.

Sorry, Henry, to tell the world about your litter box leavings.

I'll give you an extra squeezie to pay for my over-sharing.

But...dang it all, you are so CUTE.

❤️

12 comments:

  1. Henry has been a miracle cat. We pray he continues to be one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do any of the cat foods have lamb and rice in them? I had to use that for a cat years ago who could not eat anything else otherwise it would have diarrhea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No lamb or rice, but I'll check to pet food store for some, thanks.

      Delete
  3. Such a handsome boy. Hope his tummy starts to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes Monsieur Ahn-ree, yoo r dee cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you considered giving him something like Fortiflora as a supplement?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...he's already getting two kinds of fiber, but not Fortiflora. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. I use Fortiflora as an incentive; most of my cats like the taste, and will at least sample a food with it that they won't without it.

      Delete
  6. Henry...did you know about those Bunny Ears you sprouted?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The old cat-food shell-game. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really are most handsome Henry and I hope the Food Fairy figures out the magic formula soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dood…heer in trout towne, me litter box dee pozitz get posted in fotoz on de blog….🙀🙀🙀🙀 haz yur mom ever looked inta pure pumpkin ? knot de pie fillin stuffz…pure pumpkin🧡🧡🐾😸

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....