Sunday, September 13, 2026

Thanks For The Memories

 The Second Sunday in September is National Pet Memorial Day.


We have urns and boxes for the cremains of our celestial cats.

Photos of all are strewn about Eastside Cats also, as well as here on this blog.


Hugs and purrs as you grieve your missing furry one.

😿 😿 😿

14 comments:

  1. I always feel like crying when I think of my own being gone. And when I see the ones today that are going over the rainbow bridge. We never forget them do we. That's how much love they bring into our life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, the grief just never goes away. For little creatures, they sure do have a massive impact on us humans, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second one is so darn true. We miss all our Angels though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With so many angels, we hate that we missed this special day of remembrance. Though, of course, we remember our fur babies everyday, as we know you do. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peepers says that no matter what happens, we kitties always, always, ALWAYS remain in her heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deciding when it's time to let them go is a miserable experience. When Tilly passed away at home it was a bittersweet end, for sure. We had a euthanasia appointment scheduled on the day we found her. Hugs and best wishes, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a mark is left that is never erased ~~~~♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. They may be gone, but they are never forgotten. Purrs….

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s both sad and sweet to look back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have photos of all my angels that I say goodnight to every night. And we have all the ashes too. XO

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....