Sunday, September 27, 2026

Tied

"On September 27, National Scarf Day recognizes the power of the scarf. 

Whatever your style, a scarf is the best way to express yourself, make a statement or update your look. 

Let a scarf inspire your style on National Scarf Day." - National Day Calendar

They keep you warm too!

🧣 🧣 🧣

A few of my scarves over the years:













So, tie one on...a scarf, that is...to celebrate!

9 comments:

  1. I wear a scarf inside in the winter time when the drafts feel bad enough. And I never go out for a walk without a scarf wrapped around my neck. You have quite a collection of pretty ones that I'm sure that's not all of them to show. Love the little cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. N with foto bombz with paddy O and angel….total lee cool 🐾😸‼️💚

    ReplyDelete
  3. we like the furst wun where paddy izza kissing yoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look so lovely in your scarves. :D

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....