"On September 27, National Scarf Day recognizes the power of the scarf.
Whatever your style, a scarf is the best way to express yourself, make a statement or update your look.
Let a scarf inspire your style on National Scarf Day." - National Day Calendar
They keep you warm too!
🧣 🧣 🧣
A few of my scarves over the years:
So, tie one on...a scarf, that is...to celebrate!












You look great in your scarf
ReplyDeleteI wear a scarf inside in the winter time when the drafts feel bad enough. And I never go out for a walk without a scarf wrapped around my neck. You have quite a collection of pretty ones that I'm sure that's not all of them to show. Love the little cartoon.
ReplyDeleteYou made my morning! Really!
ReplyDeleteN with foto bombz with paddy O and angel….total lee cool 🐾😸‼️💚
ReplyDeleteI love a good scarf!
ReplyDeletewe like the furst wun where paddy izza kissing yoo!
ReplyDeleteThose scarves are amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteYou always look so lovely in your scarves. :D
ReplyDeleteI’ve never gotten the hang of tying a scarf in such a way I don’t look like I’m drowning in it but you wear yours beautifully.
ReplyDeleteI wear a scarf in chilly weather. It's rather surprising how keeping the wind from going down the throat of your jacket warms you up.
ReplyDeleteYou've had some cool scarfs going on!
ReplyDeleteCats make good scarves too!
ReplyDeleteNice scarves, especially the blue with the white cats. XO
ReplyDeleteLovely selection of scarves ~ like the kitties too ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeletethanks for commenting on my blog ~ ^_^
Your scarves are great! I'm trying not to wear mine until it gets a little cooler. :)
ReplyDelete