Smiles is the sunshine beaming from our faces! I love it in my work if I can make some of the more nonverbal people smile or even laugh. That gives us a connection, and makes the work much easier for both of us.
I try to smile at people when I bicycle past them and they usually smile back. And the same one I'm in the grocery store and they usually smile back. I enjoy their smile 100%.
We could all use some grins
ReplyDeleteSmiles is the sunshine beaming from our faces!
ReplyDeleteI love it in my work if I can make some of the more nonverbal people smile or even laugh. That gives us a connection, and makes the work much easier for both of us.
I try to smile at people when I bicycle past them and they usually smile back. And the same one I'm in the grocery store and they usually smile back. I enjoy their smile 100%.
ReplyDeleteA smile every day is the best way!
ReplyDeleteYou made US smile!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day to celebrate. That cat one made me MOL.
ReplyDeleteLots of smiles 🎃 and hugs to you ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteI try my best to make people smile, and to find something to smile about, every day.
ReplyDeleteIt's a great goal I try to attain. Be well!
DeleteSmiles are always a good thing, we hope more show up soon!
ReplyDeleteHappy Grin day!
ReplyDelete