Thursday, October 01, 2026

Some Coffee with Your Pasta?

 October 1st is:

International Coffee Day

October is:

National Pasta Month

Yum, love me some pasta!

More like Serene Spaghetti.

Yes, coffee please!

"International Coffee Day is an occasion that is used to promote and celebrate coffee as a beverage." - Wikipedia


Huge thankfuls for the kind and funny comments on yesterday's post: Collections.

I love reading them, and laughing!


Let's Hop!


9 comments:

  1. Great funny is for the coffee lover today. Now me, I'll probably take the pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big pasta fan here! For coffee, the preference is for quality over quantity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post with the kitty comics ~ Am pasta fan but not a coffee drinker ~ lol ~
    Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great funnies! I'm always ready for coffee! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those were so good! And gotta have my coffee... but not a pasta fan. I know,. Un-American!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to get to Olive Garden for their unlimited pasta. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wants me coffee! (to be said with an accent of your choice to make it funny)

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....