Sunday, October 11, 2026

2027 FatCatArt Calendar

Presenting the 2027 Fat Cat Art Calendar!






Order your own calendar here: 2027 Fat Cat Art Calendar.

If you'd like to take a gander at past Fat Cat Art calendars, click on the links below:


Am simply in love with Sveta Petrova's art; it just makes me smile, and even a laugh out loud!

😻 😻 😻
Disclaimer: I've purchased every Fat Cat Art Calendar for my own use and amusement, and mention the artist and website as a courtesy to my readers.  I only post about items that I believe others will enjoy, and received no consideration from the artist for the posts.

10 comments:

  1. This would definitely be a fun calendar. I enjoy seeing the pictures that you show of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. I get a Cat Calendar every year too. A page a day one :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Looking at them, it seems Shimshi still has a way to go (mol)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image with the sewer had me wondering where Z was for a moment: he was everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pawsome calendar😎Double Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday to all of you🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cooper Murphy did not tell us he has been posing for this calendar all these years. They must be paying him in treats, which is why he keeps getting bigger. This is super cute, and our mom has saved the link, as Dad usually gets her a new kitty calendar every year. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, dear friend! I'm so happy you love my art! Eternally yours, Zarathustra the Celestial Cat

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....