31 August, 2019

2020 FatCatArt Calendar!

I absolutely ADORE Svetlana Petrova's art, featuring Zarathustra, a large ginger mancat.
The 2020 Calendar that I ordered arrived; here are some highlights...







My other posts regarding FatCatArt:

2018 FatCatArt Calendar
2019 FatCatArt Calendar
Fat Cat Art Book!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post.  Sveta, Zarathustra, and DB have become dear friends of mine via the worldwide interwebs, but I'll only post items that I feel are interesting to you, my readers. 

13 comments:

  1. Love those gingers, flat, fat or round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any art with felines!!!
    Looks like the Ginger is well fed.
    MOL
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That is too cool ;)
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not love any set of pictures more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fatcat ar, too. It’s so adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are precious, I love the last one - MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny and clever! The Starry Night is my favorite. My credit card holder depicts a miniature print of the Vincent van Gogh masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....