08 September, 2015

Fat Cat Art

Fat Cat Art: Famous Masterpieces Improved by a Ginger Cat with Attitude
by Svetlana Petrova

Oh boy, oh boy!  I won this book from Cat Chat With Caren and Cody a little while back, and it's the most fabulous book ever!  I minored in Art History while at college, so I am familiar with most of this artwork.  But the addition of Zarathustra the Cat...well, there is just nothing like it.  
Here are some of my favorite pages...
Doesn't she look happier with a kitty
in her lap?
Dali-esque!
Klimt...with cat
As I thumbed through the book for the first time, The Hubby got unnerved by my constant cackle of laughter, until he looked over my shoulder to see what I was enjoying.

Thanks so much, Caren and Cody!  This is a terrific book, for art and cat lovers, and anyone who enjoys tweaking the establishment just a little...



9 comments:

  1. guys....this book DOEZ look awesum....we will hafta chex it out R selves ~~~conga ratz on winnin thiz ....what a way kewl prize ~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am sooooooooooooo happy that you won!!! It is the most PURRFECT fit for you! Enjoy! Thank you for the shout out too!!!
    Hoping our weather cools off soon...........I bet you are too!
    xoxo
    catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the coolest book! Congrats on winning it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a nice book. I love chubby kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that is a unique bit of art, we must say. And how can anyone NOT luff the gingers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are so lucky to win that book. I read about it at Cat Wisdom 101 and I was so fascinated! Such cute and wonderful art the kitty created :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool is that?! Concats on winning such a cool book!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....