09 September, 2015

Need Help! Found Kitten!

On my way to work, I took a road less traveled, and witnessed this kitten running across a three-lane highway!  Fortunately, the kitten was on the grass when I pulled my car over and chased her down. Because I had that extra carrier in my trunk, I put her inside and turned around and drove home.  This little baby is now in my garage, with one of my shirts as a bed and a bowl of canned food.

I am calling out to any rescue group in Metro Detroit...or anywhere...HALP!  The health problems we have with Chuck right now make this the most imperfect time to foster for my family.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reach out to help me find a place for this cutie!  I've contacted two rescue groups so far; they are full.  C'mon folks...please!

Thank you!

P.S. Don't know if it's a boy or girl, and my guess is 3-4 weeks old.  A bit of hissing, but both The Hubby and I can handle the kitten!

7 comments:

  1. guys......we R buzzed happee yur mom finded de wee one ; at leest him iz safe for de time being...we troo lee hope a rezzcue stepz up; will any vets offices help spread de werd... that de wee one kneads help... ore can they let yur mom noe wear... ore who ...... two tern two ? ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! We're so glad you rescued this guy. We're sorry for the rotten timing though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I don't think I am much help in Boston. He/she would fit right in with my cat color palette, though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what a cute kitten! And very lucky to be found by you and safe now. I hope you can find someone or shelter who can accommodate the kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purrs for you and this kitten.
    Purrs for a solution.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had a solution for you. Most rescues I know would say "can't you foster her yourself?" I'll try contacting someone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We saw the update before this, so we know how the cat gods were smiling! What a beautiful little kidlet. We're glad you were there to save him/her from road doom.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....