08 October, 2020

2021 FatCatArt Calendar!

YAY!
My 2021 Fat Cat Art Calendar arrived!





I simply ADORE this art, and continue to be amazed by the gorgeous images of famous art, improved by Zarathustra the big ginger mancat!

I've also found dear friends via Fat Cat Art's Facebook page, for which I am incredibly thankful.
You know who you are *wink*!


 Jigsaw Puzzle
Disclaimer: I purchased a 2021 Fat Cat Art Calendar for my own use and amusement, and mention the artist and website as a courtesy to my readers.  I only post about items that I think you all would enjoy, and for no financial gain for myself.  

Let's Hop!

Click here to visit Brian's Home Blog!

OH NOES!

Just learned that Buddah from The PsychoKitty Speaks Blog left for The Rainbow Bridge!

Too sad.

20 comments:

  1. That looks like a very cool calendar! We didn't know Buddah but we went right over. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything with felines makes my heart sing!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is most clever. I love it.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really like Fat Cat Art and have been following for years. Thanks for the link to FB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate the giggles. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fat cat art with Zarathustra.
    I was sad to hear of Buddah's passing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute calendar. Thank you for the puzzle. I was sad to see Buddah went to the Bridge. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you, dear friend, for a wonderful review! Love and purrs from Zarathustra the Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. We LOVE The Scream! Kinda reminds us of Caroline. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love cat art. Thanks. Fat cats are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those images are so adorable! Fat Cat can fit in any artworks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it. The Bitey Dog blog did a book like that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No one can liven up a bacchanal like Z.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm trying so hard not to laugh ... that Fat Kitty is the spitting image of my cats - sans the ginger covering. I always laugh when The Boy calls Ellie our "small" cat. If small = 13 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That art is hilarious. We just had to check out their website and the artwork is genius!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....