08 December, 2023

Tyger

Always so exciting to get my FatCatArt 2024 Calendar!

This year, youngster Tyger Blake takes on a larger role, and he's just too cute. 
Visit FatCatArt:

The artist, Sveta Petrova, is very gifted.

 And here's the weirdest part; I've just seen the 'overpainted' versions of several of these artworks!
Irises
Vincent Van Gogh
The Met, New York
The Lovers
René Magritte
MoMA, New York
The Dream
Henri Rousseau
MoMA, New York
Disclaimer: I've purchased every FatCatArt Calendar for my own use and amusement, and mention the artist and website as a courtesy to my readers.  I only post about items that I believe others will enjoy, and for no financial gain for myself.

17 comments:

  1. Love those paintings. The Coliseum is exactly what a cat would do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a really fun calendar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first image I saw by this artist, was Mona Lisa holding Angel Zarathustra, the artist's first big boy ginger cat.
      I fell in love in that moment, and have enjoyed her artwork ever since.
      She lived in Russia, until the war with Ukraine, after which she left the country of her family and birth, to find a peaceful place to live. Got to admire that.

      Delete
  3. What a fun calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when you mention the calendar and better still if we get to see a little of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was a bit floored to see artwork that I'd just seen with my own eyes recently!

      Delete
  5. We are glad to see Zarathustra got an understudy so this work can continue !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fun calendar. :) Tuffy could pose for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. April made me laugh. It was like Catzilla and Totzilla, son of Catzilla.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks really fascinating. I already have a calendar for the year, but maybe next year I'll look into this one.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....