28 December, 2023

Nurse

Well, my first positive Covid test.
Thankfully, we did NOT attend our family Christmas meal; I thought it was allergies, but The Hubby's symptoms were suspicious (intestinal woes, coughing, sneezing, heavy chest, headache).

Didn't test until yesterday.

Have such an attentive nurse cat, who thoughtfully puts her posterior in my face as I rest.

Yep, thankful for Sweetie's helpfulness.

My symptoms: stuffy nose, lethargy.

Oh my goodness, guess I'll read a book...or five.📚

Edit: Sweetie continues to claim my body as her purrsonal sleeping spot; I wake up with her sprawled across me.❤️

Let's Hop!
Click on the badge to visit Brian's Home!

26 comments:

  1. Oh no! At least you have excellent nursing care...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right, not catching it until almost 4 years later...sheesh...

      Delete
  2. nothin better N …cat poss teer ree ore …for what ailz ya! we hope ewe N de mizztur get ta feelin way better soooper quik! 🐟💙😺‼️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we should get a patent on 'cat butt healing'...hehehe! Thanks.

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry you and your husband are ill. ~hugs~ Nurse Sweetie will help you through. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope you are feeling better soon, we'd all be thankful for that. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending lots of healing purrs and wishes for good health your way. Let us know which 5 books you get through!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending out good wishes for you and your hubby to feel better soon, and to not need the hospital nurses...let Sweetie do her healing routine(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both you and the Hubby have it? Geez, I hope the symptoms don't progress further - though with furred nurses on hand, I suspect they won't. Does the hubby have the boys in attendance?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better Vicky. That's awful to have to go through. But Sweetie is giving it all she has.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm praying for your speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! I hope you're feeling better! Good job, nurse Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....