Thursday, August 27, 2026

Going Bananas

August 27 is Banana Lovers Day, and I am thankful for the yellow tropical berry that's sold as fruit!

We eat bananas almost every day.

A few sillies for your amusement:
WANT!
Betcha I could get Henry to wear it.

Of course I found a Bananahenge!

Found this homage to Comedian (banana taped to a wall) by Maurizio Cattelan in Detroit, Michigan.
A statement about how the average person perceives the 'important news' that is publicized.

My breakfast while visiting Bath, England a few years ago.
Banana and oatmeal, with other yummy vegan stuff.
I believe at least one of my travelling companions had a full English, while I had to have my banana!

🍌 ❤️ 🍌

Let's Hop!


14 comments:

  1. Give me the oatmeal and banana any day and not the full English breakfast! We eat bananas here everyday also and have for decades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would eat the bananas but as I wrote n my pwn blog a long time ago...I can't find any with taste...and the rare times I do, they aren't sweet at all. Once about 10 or more years ago, I reluctantly brought some home from wally world. I peeled one a day or so later,. had my frown ready for the first taste...and son of a gun to was THE only delicious banana I had ever had in my memory! Perfect texture sweet, delicate banana taste. I had never had that experience yet. Till then. They were always mealy in texture and about tasteless. No sweetness at all. It's never happened again. They are always from some foreign country, and even when they have the two most recognized labels on them, they still taste bland and they still are mealy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun banana post ~ Happy Thursday ~
    Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bananas are the most sensitive of fruits. You have about seven minutes to eat it, between the time it ripens and the time it says, "Buzz off, I'm going bad."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have bananas pretty much every day too! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have that hat. Bananas are good. I like them in rice krispies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you have a banana hat. ;D Now I want to get some bananas to slice into corn flakes. lol

      Delete
  7. Yes, I had my banana today. Happy Banana Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bananas are my favorite fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Qué ricos están los plátanos. Saludos desde España

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you have that banana hat and can get Henry to wear it, we want to see it! That breakfast looks yummy. I love bananahenge. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....