It's PO'Monday!
August 26, 2012, and Celestial Paddy O'Malley hadn't a care in the world.
Except for the crazy human who kept snapping pics of him as he chillax'd...silly human!
I beg to differ with you, Pommy; I have all of these fantastic photos of you that I will treasure forever.
๐ฝ ๐ฝ ๐ฝ



I wish I could be more like him.
ReplyDeleteAnd lovely photos they are!
ReplyDeleteWell he knows now what you were doing with the photos. He's looking back over that rainbow bridge, and he says Ah now I know. I was a handsome boy and you knew it.
ReplyDeleteAwwww... now that's true contentment in EPICALLY EPIC style!!! ๐พ✨๐ป✨๐พ
ReplyDeleteAwww ~ Celestial Paddy ~ you were one handsome kitty ~ great photos ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for my birthday wishes ~
Hugs ^_^
You will treasure them forever and so will we. Every Monday we'll see you.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to Awww Mondays.
Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Lokk at those stripez!!
ReplyDeleteWhen the head is settled on the shoulders with no sign of a neck, you know they are relaxed.
ReplyDeleteYou're the most handsome guy of the Universe, sweet Angel POM๐Double Pawkisses for a Heavenly Day๐พ๐ฝ๐
ReplyDeleteYes, that Paddy was so photogenic!
ReplyDeletePhotos are so important to have when our beloved kitties leave us. XO
ReplyDeleteHe was the most handsome lad.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing his story and wonderful images, my dear.
ReplyDeletePOM was definitely a cutie pie. Well, at least, for the "guy", in the cartoon, the year can't get any worse. Not so sure about that for the rest of us. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali , angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
ReplyDelete