Friday, July 03, 2026

Bite 'em

It's Henry's Former Feral Friday.


Henry's appetite is excellent.

Solid poops too!

Watching birds and squirrels is a favorite pastime.

He's playing with his toys; see below image of his destroyed less-than-a-week-old catnip toy.

Med delivery hasn't been too difficult, even if I want to cry every time for being such a meanie, but he accepts smoochies on his wee little forehead afterward.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 
 

13 comments:

  1. So why "bite 'em" ... the hand that feeds 'em, or the awful-pills/meds poor baby must endure? Happy Friday, here's to a pawsibly "quiet" weekend ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bite up his toys; guess I could have drawn the title and gnawed toy comparison better.

      Delete
  2. Henry you look quite perky today. That's a great Improvement. Now be sure not to bite Mom's hand when she gives you some medicine. Believe it or not she does it out of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Ahn-ree, yoo cheeky little debil, yoo r jus livin dee life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Henry ~ you are adorable and such wonderful photos of you ~ especially all stretched out ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youare such a sweetie Sir Henry and besides that, you are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood…pawsum nooze buddy….keep up de grate werk with de nomz N litter box art gal o ree…. N takin yur medz like a champ 💚😸‼️🐾

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the update. I am glad Henry is doing well. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good boy, Henry! (I bet as he was attacking that toy he was taking out his frustrations, pretending it was you! Just kidding LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Henry is doing great. I think once a routine is established, they are forgiving of their humans being meanies for that one moment. I think they realise it is just something that must be done, and doesn't reflect on their person.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like almost paradise, as well as can be expected.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy to read this awesome report. You're doing great, my dear. Best wishes to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....