July 18, 2004 was the birthday of Celestial Chuck and Angel!
Their mama had four kittens; we adopted two.
I've called them twins, which isn't exact, but what the hey, right?
For Caturday, we've artified one of our favorite images of Chuck and Angel in Lunapic, K3 art effect.
Click on the image to enjoy a jigsaw puzzle.
❤️Happy Heavenly Birthday Angel and Chuck, and we miss you.❤️
Let's Hop!


I love the tattoo.
ReplyDeleteWhoa! That tattoo is amazing! Fun art, too of your precious angels.
ReplyDeleteWow on the tattoo. Of course you will never forget them but this way you can always look at them
ReplyDeleteBeautiful art and tatoo!
ReplyDeleteMy birthday is also July 18, so I know these were the most wonderful cats in the world. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
DeleteYour celestial babes were beautiful and the tattoo artist who commemorated them did a fantastic job!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday beautiful Angels!
ReplyDeleteThat photo is darling, and I love that you had a tattoo made of it!
ReplyDeleteNice art and I love the tattoo. Thank you for the puzzle. xO
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Celestial Chuck and Angel! Great tattoo! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Great art and awesome tattoo~ Happy Birthday celestial Chuck and Angel
ReplyDeleteHugs ^_^
Happy Birthday in heaven, Chuck and Angel!
ReplyDelete#1 isn't a big fan of tattoos but she says that one is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletePurrs,
The Chans