Thursday, July 02, 2026

Unidentifiable

7/2 is World UFO Day!

July 2, 1947, is the reported date of the undocumented crash of something near Roswell, New Mexico.

I believe...that cats are from outer space, so enjoy a few giggles collected from social media:


Okay, so little green beings really don't have anything to do with Unidentified Flying Objects, or UAPs: unidentified anomalous phenomena, but the goofballs, cartoonists, and meme creators out there like to joke around about it all, and I for one surely thank them for amusing me!

The Truth Is Out There

Let's Hop!


11 comments:

  1. We got near enough to Roswell to read the sign. I did not see any UFOs floating in the air, and I did not see any funny looking Little Green Men Behind the fence, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Será existem gatos por lá? rs Não creio! beijos, tudo de bom,chica

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL...we love the Alien and the kittie, so cute💗Double Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe. Seems arrogant not to ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really fun cartoons! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are cuter funnies! Loved that last one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How we enjoy them poking fun at it all. Thanks for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aliens are visiting planets all over the galaxy and they're saying about humans, "So they went to their moon a few times and then, what, they just stopped??"

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....