Animal Law Day is observed globally on July 22 in commemoration of the UK's 1822 Martin's Act (the first animal protection legislation).
In Michigan, I follow Attorneys for Animals as they work with politicians and the legal system to do what is right for animals and their caregivers.
I support anyone who steps up to be the voice of the voiceless, protect their rights as living beings.
❤️
Animals around the world need protection. Doesn't matter what kind of animal what country. Humans have changed the way they live and not for the better.
ReplyDeleteBravo to those that care for and protect our precious animals. They need and deserve this protection.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Hooray for everyone who jumps in and helps!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are hopefully going to get a lot accomplished, it is sad that they are needed, but I am glad they are there.
ReplyDeleteAnyone who makes a difference in the lives of animals is a hero in my book.
ReplyDelete