to have a tat done by kat von D, would be just the coolest, even tho she no longer does them…her artwork is as we say here in TT….total lee pawsum ‼️πΎπ€πΈ
The guy acclimated to pain made me laugh. Our Jezebel once levitated off my husband's lap during her youth and we still talk about his agony. lol Be well!
Thanks for the tattoo day laughs.
ReplyDeleteGood cartoons and I hope the tattoo goes well. Yes the smell of smoke here is horrible. I cannot imagine what the fires are like.
ReplyDeleteWe're suppose to see some of that smoke way down here in SC. Those were good funnies!
ReplyDeleteto have a tat done by kat von D, would be just the coolest, even tho she no longer does them…her artwork is as we say here in TT….total lee pawsum ‼️πΎπ€πΈ
ReplyDeleteWe have severe thunder-storm warnings and the periodic tornado watch here. Oi...
ReplyDeleteWeather is lovely today but rain predicted ~ will see ~ I have a tiny Butterly tattoo on my ankle but never wanted another ~ fun comics ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteGood bunch of funnies.
ReplyDeleteLove the last one especially! I don't have any tattoos but wouldn't mind a small paw print one day.
ReplyDeleteThe guy acclimated to pain made me laugh. Our Jezebel once levitated off my husband's lap during her youth and we still talk about his agony. lol Be well!
ReplyDeleteIf you're going to have a cat, you better get used to being a pincushion.
ReplyDeleteAs for tattoos, I'm glad you enjoy having them, so do my children. They're not for me, but there's room for everyone on the bus, right?