Back when our cat Tilly was alive I had to give her thyroid medication and always kissed the top of her head after. Well, it turned out that a mysterious ongoing issue was E. coli. It was a relief to get that finally quashed but before we did I contracted it. Apparently the silly girl would brush her head against the litterbox walls (?) and I spent an entire day in the bathroom. I'm lucky it cleared up quickly. ~nods~ From then on I gave her scritches instead. Be well!
That first picture makes me think of my childhood cat Patch. He was a light orange, and the poor little guy constantly had my mom's lipstick on his forehead LOL.
Thanks for starting the week with a smile
ReplyDeleteThose were fun! Happy kitty smooching!
ReplyDeleteNot in my/our house! I'd lose half my face ... seriously and unfortunately.
ReplyDeleteYou got to get those smooches in when you can. Sometimes they're agreeable and sometimes they aren't.
ReplyDeleteFun indeed ~ love fur baby smooches ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteagreed!
ReplyDeleteI hear you. It's the way it happens. You made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to Awww Mondays.
Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Those are fun! We have lots of smoochable kitties here!
ReplyDeleteBack when our cat Tilly was alive I had to give her thyroid medication and always kissed the top of her head after. Well, it turned out that a mysterious ongoing issue was E. coli. It was a relief to get that finally quashed but before we did I contracted it. Apparently the silly girl would brush her head against the litterbox walls (?) and I spent an entire day in the bathroom. I'm lucky it cleared up quickly. ~nods~ From then on I gave her scritches instead. Be well!
ReplyDeleteSame here, I love to smooch cats. XO
ReplyDeleteI love to smooch a kitty too.
ReplyDeleteThat first picture makes me think of my childhood cat Patch. He was a light orange, and the poor little guy constantly had my mom's lipstick on his forehead LOL.
ReplyDeleteSome days I think it must be International Kiss-off Day...
ReplyDeleteAnd kissing burns 6 calories a minute!
ReplyDelete