- The Hubby erected a screen door at the top of the stairs, so Angel has even more room to traverse.
- The Hubby did the laundry.
- I picked up vegan sandwiches on my way home from work, and we dined with relish!
- The final episode of my favorite TV show "The X-Files" was terrific!
Angel is my sweet bunny girl!
- The laundromat that The Hubby normally uses was closed for renovation, so he drove 30 minutes to the place we used to visit before we got married. Due to long driving time, my clothes are all wrinkled!
- While working on the frame for Angel's screen door, a board fell sideways and broke a pane of glass in our picture window.
- The Hubby left the grocery store without purchasing any bread, which was the main reason he'd gone to the store in the first place.
- The final episode of my favorite TV show "The X-Files" was THE FINAL EPISODE!
- After watching that final episode of my favorite TV show "The X-Files", I went for my usual neighborhood walk, and managed to trip on an uneven sidewalk flag. My foot bounced back, and I fell face first. My right knee, both palms, several fingers, and a spot on my chin have scrapes, and my left hand is swollen and parts are turning purple! The Hubby is a most attentive helpmate; the bags of frozen produce keep coming, to ice my hand. I will see a physician if the pain or swelling do not improve. The Hubby fed all cats, and scooped the litter boxes too. Manny and Chili Bruce are helping too, by sitting on the laptop as I type. Angel will purr for me as I rest in bed. Yep, it's ugly!