14 March, 2018

Wait...WHAT?!? Wednesday

Why do my non-cat friends keep sending me this advertisement?

https://odditymall.com/cat-butt-tissue-dispenser

Nope...and nope.  Any cat lover has enough cat starfish stories in their lives, but ain't NO WAY that I need a tissue dispenser like this!

Seriously?

Cat Butt Tissue Dispenser,
image taken from the interwebs
Disclaimer: I did not receive a free tissue dispenser, nor was a gifted or given anything from OddityMall.  I am not in correspondence with this company, don't know a thing about the company, but several friends have sent me this advertisement, saying I *must* get one, but oh heck no...
If you think this is adorable, please get one!  If I ever visit your home, I will accidentally knock it to the floor. 

16 comments:

  1. I hope to never get one as a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, never seen that one before...once is probably enough, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. It must be expensive, or you would have received one as a gag gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll knock it on the floor and blame the cat, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost makes me wish I had a cold! Best Kleenex dispenser ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAH! Have you seen the cat mustard dispenser where you squeeze it and the mustard comes out it's mouth.






    Neither have I!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh! Who thinks of these things? I don't mean the ones who send photos of them to unfortunate cat lovers, but the actual inventors of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Not for me and I don't think kitties would like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, that's definitely not for me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMCs OMCs I know kit kats like to play with tp....but I'm purrty dang sure none of them poop it. That is just to weird. Once I rec'd a toilet bowl brush caddy in the same of a cat. YIKES!!!
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bwa! Haa!! Haaa!!!
    THAT made coffee come out Mom's nose! I love it when that happens!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  12. We soooooooooo agree. MOL Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow God, it's strange. I think I saw something similar in the past. I wouldn't be able to use it. I also have friends, who send me some cat themed strange things from time to time. I think they're sure, that I'll like it, they don't do this to make me angry :)

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....