Things that I learned in 2020:
PATIENCE: Sometimes, choosing to wait to see what happens works to one's advantage rather than pushing for answers.
TAKE IT IN STRIDE: When pouring cat kibble from a large bag into easy-to-use receptacles, there's a 50/50 chance on whether I'll neatly fill everything, or spill nuggets all over the place.
DEVOTION: Being a human cat bed is what I was meant to do!
STAYING YOUNG: I am NOT ready for retirement, but I wouldn't mind having more free time to visit museums, wander nature trails, travel with friends, and knock down my 'to-do' list.
CONTINUED LEARNING: I love my library, and am grateful for the work that the staff does, despite these germy times. This is why I volunteered to be on the Board of Directors.
THE TRUTH: We human do not make the rules; the cats are in charge!
GETTING BACK TO NATURE: I'm no green thumb, but planting and caring for the garden, while hoping to attract wildlife, is a really awesome sensation.
|Click HERE to visit Four-Legged Furballs Blog|
Click HERE to visit 15 And Meowing Blog
1. My focus word for 2021 is ___________________.
2. I didn’t get to ____________ this year, but I hope to in 2021.
3. The year 2020 taught me _________.
4. _________ is one of my biggest goals for 2021.
My answers, in red:
1. My focus word for 2021 is flexibility.
2. I didn’t get to visit New York City this year, but I hope to in 2021.
3. The year 2020 taught me that I have much to learn.
4. Regular yoga practice is one of my biggest goals for 2021.
|Click on the image above to play the jigsaw puzzle!|