On May 26, 1897, Bram Stoker's Dracula was published.
The gothic horror story is legendary, and you've got to believe that I've collected a few sillies for your viewing pleasure:
Just wait, as I've collected memes and cartoons for more monsters:
Godzilla
Dragons
Bigfoot
Space Aliens
and more!
~~~
Henry Update:
He looks innocent, but Henry bit me.
I was absentmindedly petting him while looking at my phone, and *CHOMP*!
My left thumbnail is purple, turning black, and there's a hole near the tip of the pad.
This occurred days ago, and I've taken all precautions against developing an infection from a puncture wound made by cat teeth.
As I push pills into his maw with my right thumb, we are all doing just fine.
A lesson in staying focused.
~~~
Let's Hop!



Henry were you that hungry that you tried to eat your mom's thumb! I like the cartoon of the kitty chomping on the poor puppies neck.
ReplyDeleteI remember my first Dracula movie... long time ago but then I watched Love at First Bite with George Hamilton and Susan Saint James. I love that 1979 movie. Henry! Oh noooo, don't bite the thumb that feeds you! Good to hear your thumb hasn't gotten infected.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite spoofs! 😹
DeleteOn the YouTube movie I found they left out I Love the Nightlife which was the best part of the movie😕
DeleteI guess so much for don't bite the hand that feeds you Henry! Be nice to Mum!
ReplyDeleteFun Dracula post and funnies too ~ sorry you got bit ~ be well ~
ReplyDeleteguess Henry is feeling better or not ~
Hope he continues to eat and be well ~
Hugs ^_^
Love your funnies. I love your sense of humor.
ReplyDeleteYikes on that bite, but kitties do what they do. Staying focused is essential.
Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to the kitties and healing scritches to Henry. ♥
Henry! What was that about? Anticipating the 'Dracula' anniversary, maybe...
ReplyDeleteon DVD in my collection…1931 Bela Lugosi, Dracula, classic stuff…as timeless as he was, is, always will be 🐾🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤‼️😸
ReplyDeleteOuch! Sorry he bit you. I love Halloween, but not vampires. My aunt let me watch Salem's Lot as a kid and I was terrified for years. XO
ReplyDeleteHenry, what was that for??? I love Dracula.
ReplyDeleteOh no! Henry, biting is for vampires, not kitties!
ReplyDeleteSome of those spoofs are excellent, and the funnies are so clever.
ReplyDeleteHenry must have been overstimulated, but I wonder why if it hasn’t happened before.
I don't know how I fell behind so far. ~shakes head~ I'm glad to know your wound is healing. And thank you for the giggles, my dear.
ReplyDelete