Monday, August 17, 2026

Fade to Black





In addition, we begin Cat Nights!

Truly, this time of year is when we all realize that summer won't last forever, so get out there and enjoy, before the harvests are done, and we begin to buckle down to face the next, harsher seasons.

🐈‍⬛ 🧙🏻‍♀️ 🐈‍⬛

11 comments:

  1. This is perfect for you house. Two black cats that control you, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love black cats ~ great post ~ had one named Lucky ~ he loved Wise potato chips ~ lol ~ Hugs ^_^

    Thanks for commenting on our blog ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You love black cats and so do we.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had another kitty, I probably would want a solid black (touch of white decor is OK) or another Tuxi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image with the tails sticking straight up!
    While we never had a black kity of our own, all the back kitties I met in person over the years were wonderful creatures...some were full of silliness and some had a good dose of the crazies, some were 'talkers' and all were loveable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. Happy Black Cat Appreciation Day to your house panthers. Be sure to visit and enter our giveaway. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black cats are amazing, we miss Badlands Blackie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have two of them. One of them even likes me...

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....