01 April, 2015

The First of April

Lots of overtime this week; leaving the house when it's dark, and exhausted when back home again.  No new photos of the kitties therefore, but the upset in their routine is so evident!  Chuck is scowling at me...or I think he is...and both Angel and Chuck seemed to think that there should be an extra meal in the day, because of the upset schedule!  Thank goodness for the hubby; he sets the alarm two hours early (gulp!), makes my breakfast, packs my lunch and gets me out the door.  Then he feeds the inside cats and the 'o' cats, and goes about his usual business.  What a guy! 

The international meeting at the office ends today after lunch.  Once everything is packed away, my life returns to normal.  Whew!  For awhile there, I didn't think I'd make it; little sleep, super busy, and no regular, day-to-day processes at all.  My co-workers have helped out, but the pressure was on me.  Yay, it's almost over!

And that Patty O'Malley, my sweet boycat, made sure I got some of his lovin' before I scraped the ice off of my windshield and drove off this morning.  He wasn't worried about his breakfast; he wanted me to know he was there for me.  What a guy!
Old photo of Patty O'Malley watching and waiting

13 comments:

  1. Wow, your husband is so sweet! He makes breakfast and packs lunch for you- really, what a guy! And Patty, he is such a sweetie :-)
    It's great you will be able to go back to your normal schedule soon. I bet your kitties are looking forward to be around you more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys...hope yur momz werk settles down soon sew her can get bak ta chillaxin at home with everee one ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sounds like you have a great support team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scraping windshields.. NOT our Mom's fav thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After all our people's busy-ness we are looking forward to having our routine back too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet kitty. Glad your schedule goes back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo happy things are going to be starting to be more "normal" for you soon! Your husband sounds like a gem, does he give lessons? MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mom wants to borrow your husband. ;) We're glad things will be back to normal for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, that boy! We're glad your life will return to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. kudos to your husband.. that is very nice of him. I too hope your life returns to normal soon, if only to make the cats happy *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  11. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful sight to start your day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....