05 June, 2017

The Mohawk

We have a new area in our yard, called "The Mohawk".  The Hubby left a strip of unmown grass/weeds, simply for the enjoyment of The 'O' Cats.  As I snapped photos from the kitchen window, I knew that The Mohawk was a hit!

Sweetie and Patty, sleeping in the morning
The Mohawk, at ground level
Sweetie, taking an afternoon solo nap
The sun came in and out of the clouds, wrecking my photo session due to shadow play.  And it's not like I can stroll outside to take photos while the cats are sleeping; if I'm around, then Patty is glued to me!

If you cannot already tell, my concern quotient for The 'O' Cats is rather high, because of weather, bad people, cars, roaming animals, etc. that are a danger to them.  Yet to see them sleeping out in the side yard, as if they didn't have a care in the world...well, it sure means a lot.



14 comments:

  1. So sweet! It is a big compliment that they feel so safe with you -- do you want to try to make them indoor cats or is that not in the cards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also are glad the cats feel comfy in your yard.
    They get great care and they know it too :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a nice thing to do for the O cats. They sure have a good life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very thoughtful thing to do for the O cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a sweet thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy, they are sure having a grand time! Hey, my Dad has a reverse mohawk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was so kind of the Hubby! That little playground looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE IT! Oohhh... I want a Mohawk, too.

    Well actually, truth be told, our entire yard is lookin' a little like that right now but I heard Peep #1 talkin' and I think she's gonna be mowin' it later today. MOUSES!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE IT! Oohhh... I want a Mohawk, too.

    Well actually, truth be told, our entire yard is lookin' a little like that right now but I heard Peep #1 talkin' and I think she's gonna be mowin' it later today. MOUSES!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and your husband are so good to the cats. Thank you for giving them care that helps them sleep without care or worry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In our world a "mohawk" is called a "mistake" :D

    I'm glad the kitties are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a really nice thing to do ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great idea, and they seem to like it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The mohawk is great idea... how fun for them. I am glad the kitties have you to watch over them!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....