16 June, 2017

Getting Furred

A close up of my furry shirt

Petting Sweetie...!

...and more petting!
Sweetie turned into a complete love bug as the sun set last night!  I sat on the deck, and she head-butted and side-swiped me so much that my t-shirt became covered in Sweetie fur.  She actually sat next to me, and allowed me to pet her too, which was a first.  Trying on enjoy the moment, I did not take many photos.

Delightful!

And where was Patty O'Malley at the time?
Hiding under the feeding station!
There were thunderstorms nearby, but they went around us. We heard thunder though, and Patty felt it was more prudent to be under something heavy to use as an umbrella, rather than purr and pet with me.  It's all good, Patty!

I've joined Pet Parade Blog Hop!


18 comments:

  1. Sweetie looks and sounds exactly like the black kitty I met at PetSmart last weekend at an adoption event. We came away covered in glorious black fur and I don't regret a second of it ... only that I didn't get a picture with the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. total lee awesum wayz ta spend de day we say; chillaxin with mom N chillaxin with nature ...

    happee fry day two everee one

    N patty; ewe iz all most invizabull dood !!! kewl :) ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bet you didn't mind getting furred up at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a furry shirt well worth having! Patty is so smart to be wary of the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty is smart. And Sweetie is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good move, Patty... stormed in our neck of the woods too! Loving all the petting of Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fur, a definite sign of love.
    Our neighbor cat, Jackie, is shedding like crazy and I get very furry if I pick her up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL mom says if she isn't furry her outfit is not complete.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  9. The furring, or "floofilating" as some call it, of human clothing is a very important task! Well done, Sweetie!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fur is the new glam, isn't it ? Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Sweetie is so sweet! We're glad she's feeling more and more comfortable and that Patty Buttinski didn't horn in on your time with her!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaaaaaaw Poor Patty. Me knows how he feels. Dat's pawsum of Sweetie. big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, what a great moment with Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I get furred all the time too :)
    We had some thunder where I live too and my was also afraid like Patty but since he's an indoor cat he hid behind the tv.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww....it's so sweet when they want to be cuddly! A little fur is a small price to pay for kitty snuggles.
    We had some intense weather but no tornadoes. There were warnings, though, in nearby counties.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....