23 August, 2018

Thankful Thursday: It Was Only A Dream!

WHEW!!!

In a beautiful, open room, some cat had...er, um...spilled the contents of their stomach.  It was a huge pool of yak.  Then, through the open windows came a breeze, which knocked over bottles of prescription medicines.  The pills were then strewn all over the barf!

I was on my knees, with a little scoop made from a fake credit card (I posted about this hack here), and was trying to save the pills from the goop.  I was frustrated, and wasn't making much headway.

Then...my Angel Alarm went off!  The Hubby, with a meowing Angel in his arms, strode in, and I was fully awake and the dream vanished.  WHEW!!!!

Am I ever thankful that the frustrating events were only a figment of my imagination.  What a way to start the day.

Since I obviously have no photos of this, I will entertain you with Angel, sitting inside the Expandable Soft Sided Pet Carrier.  She's made it her new crash-pad.

Buddha Angel

Sweet Face!

Let's Hop!

20 comments:

  1. That's a nightmare, not a dream. Just saying. Glad you woke up to that cuteness.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does have such a sweet, pretty face. And we're glad that was a dream too but you know, mom can totally see that happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel sure looks cute but I'm thankful that was only a bad dream too! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what an lil' Angel she is!

    Wow that was some dream you had. Mom wishes it had been a dream when the doggie got into the frozen pork chops that were thawing out on a plate. They didn't stay in doggie's tummy very long. ICK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. guyz....for sure mom hada nite marez ~~~~ N wavez two ewe angel ya iz lookin gorgeouz az ever ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh that was almost a nightmare....
    Hugs Madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've ever dreamed about cat puke. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angel be lookin' gawjus. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, that certainly was one interesting dream!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mommy says that is the stuff her nightmares are made of.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angel is much much prettier than that awful dream, and we bet a delight to wake up to!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a carrier. WHAT A SWEET kitty face. I think I hear a purr comingon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I hate when I have weird dreams like that. It puts me out of sorts for a couple hours.
    What a precious photo. It's adorable how Angels tail is curled around.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angel sure is such a beauty. Dad often has oddball dreams like that too. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, what a dream! Glad alarm went off before you had to scoop more :-)
    Angel is so beautiful. Love her Buddha photo :-) Happy Friday xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. It does sound like a good predicament to wake up from. It also sounds like it could actually happen...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad it was only a dream! My cats love that carrier, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg, you've really strange dreams recently ^^ Are you eating some spicy food before you're getting asleep? :D

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....