24 August, 2018

But Wait...There's More!

Yesterday's post: Thankful Thursday: It Was Only A Dream! continues!

I am an astronaut, preparing to go into space.  I walk through the laboratory in my space suit, covered in a thick uniform, with huge boots and an even bigger helmet.  While scaling a set of stairs, my fat boot catches in the slats of the stair rail, and I am forced to climb on the outside of the stairs in an attempt to free myself!

When the scientists on the laboratory floor see me hanging from the stairs, they hit the alarms and STOP THE COUNTDOWN!  All I want is for someone to help me untangle my foot, but the powers that be decide to scrub the mission entirely.

Now I am a very upset and frustrated...and grounded...astronaut, and once divested of my moon-suit, I leave to stop at my favorite thrift shop for some shopping comfort.  Inside the shop are tiny glass cat figurines, no more than an inch in height, but they sparkle in the sunshine.  Blue glass, green glass, smokey grey glass!  I also find a pair of earrings with cats dangling from long chains, made from ceramic beads.  As I carry my purchases to the cash register...Angel Alarm!

Wow, these two nights have been sorta stressful!  Cat Yak, Mission scrubbed...I need a vacation!

Again, since I have no photos of this new cat adventure, here are Da Boyz:

Chili Bruce, in the bathroom window

Manny, who is not amused

WHEW!!!
😸😸😸

24 comments:

  1. Another nightmare. Well except for the shopping. I hope you can get a dream free night soon.

    Love the kitties. I always love the kitties.

    Have a purrfect day and weekend. My best to your dreaming mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manny, you are a tough crowd! What's the latest on Paddy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You *do* need a vacation! Either that or another cat. Or both!

    Da Boyz are looking as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, you need to sleep during the day, daymares aren't nearly as bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dreamy adventure! Hi boys! Kisses to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What vivid dreams and in color ....what are you eating for night time snacks? LOL
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. guyz....we could say if mom DID get ta wear her waz goin planet wize... onlee ta discover her traveled bak ta like terra dactyl yeerz......her.........

    now we haz freeked R selvez out ~~~~~

    ;) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your boys are pretty handsome ... and it looks like they know it too! We can't wait to read about the space adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's crazy how sometimes dreams make us more relaxed and other times stress us out! Hope you get some quiet sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, what are you eating before bedtime???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you had anything with peppers lately? They give me bad dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I rarely remember dreams. Guess that qualifies as lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mom thought the photos of you were most wonderful!
    I, thought the story rocked!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've had a few dreams in which I do something embarrassing or frustrating. It's one of the few kinds of dreams from which I prefer to wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Though the dreams certainly are interesting and confusing, I'll take pix of da boyz any day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those were pretty intense dreams!
    Good thing you can indulge in kitty therapy to calm yourself :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  17. You sure are handsome kitty kats and glad it was all a dream and not real. You all have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That sounds very frustrating dream. I hope you have better dream next time!
    Chili Bruce and Manny are looking super handsome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yep, you need a vacation and you need to take Chili Bruce and Manny with you on it! Maybe you could find a nice quiet cabin in the woods amongst nature. Mom finds that soothing for the soul and brings happy dreams. Purr purr purr.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cat figurines in a dream? Very nice! A little cat item shopping is great therapy. Even in a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, what a strange dream you had! I think you really need to relax more, haha!
    My dreams are usually nightmares recently - nothing creepy, but they're mostly sad :(
    But I have problems with my insomnia, so maybe thet' the reason...

    Cats pictures are always amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Our mom never has cool dreams like that!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You do have some strange dreams. MOL Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....